The product picture(s) is/are only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
Our best Entry-Level Series Rig/PC.
Take your first step into the world of Custom Arts with this Rig/PC.
Powered by an Intel Core i3 9100F quad core 9th Generation processor.
Max. CPU Clock Frequency upto 4.20 GHz
Maximum Digital Resolution Output Supported: (2K) 2560 x 1600*
(Only if used with DVI-D Port)
MSI 9th Gen Motherboard.
Graphics are Powered by Nvidia GT710 2GB GDDR5
Engine Clock Frequency: 954 MHz
**(Graphic Card can be upgraded, check the available options)
Supports Windows® 10 64-bit Operating System.
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Processors.
- Maximum RAM Supported – 32GB DDR4 [max. 2666Mhz].
- Realtek ALC887 Codec 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio.
- PCI-E Steel Armor: Protecting VGA/graphic cards against bending and EMI for better performance,stability and strength.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
Dedicated High Definition Audio Processor.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- MSI DDR4 Boost technology and Easy XMP technology.
8GB DDR4 [2400Mhz]
1 TB HDD (64MB Cache, 6.0 GB/s, 7200 RPM)
**(Storage device can be upgraded, check the available options)
2 - 120mm White LED Fan mounted on Front Chasis of Cabinet.
1 - 120mm Fan mounted on Back Chasis of Cabinet.
CPU Cooler: (Air Cooled)
Brand - Deepcool
4-Direct Contact Copper Heatpipes, 120mm Fan
- USB 3.1 Gen.1 Ports – x2 (Type A) Rear
- USB 2.0 Ports – x4 (Type A) Rear
- USB 3.0 Ports – x2 (Type A) Front
- VGA Port – x1 Rear
- HDMI Port – x1 Rear
- PS/2 Combo Port – x1 Rear
- LAN Port – x1 Rear (RTL8111H Gigabit LAN controller)
- HD Audio Conncetors / Jacks – x3 Rear
- Microphone Port (3.5mm) Front
- AUX Port (3.5mm) Front
Power Supply – 450 Watts
Cabinet Manufacturer: Antec
Cabinet Model: GX202
*The max. resolution depends upon several factors including cable quality and display type etc.
**Computer hardware upgrades might include additional charges.
Atom - O.N.E
Once the order is placed, we provide our customers with 2-days cancellation time before we start the designing/assembling process. In these 2-days’ time if a customer wants to cancel the order then the customer can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The customer needs to mention their name, order no. and the order amount in the email. Further information might be asked by the CUSTOM ARTS team regarding order cancellation.
Once the cancellation request is generated, the whole amount paid by the customer will be refunded back within 7-10 working days. Refund will be processed in the original mode of payment.
Once the 2-days’ cancellation deadline is passed/expires then, CUSTOM ARTS team will not accept any cancellation or refund requests in any scenario/circumstances.